How does T-Mobile protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does T-Mobile collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or apply for financing
- Pay your bills or provide account information
- Pay us by check
We also collect your personal information from other companies
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.