The hardest part of getting a new device will be picking a favorite. Shop now for a new device or learn more below about how to buy.
On this page:
Before you buy
- Decide if you want to trade in your current device towards your new purchase. Get a Device Trade-in estimate online.
- Choose if you want to finance your device with:
- Equipment Installment Plan (EIP): purchase your device over time, interest free.
- JUMP! On Demand (JOD).: device leasing with the option to upgrade once every 30 days.
- If you're financing (using EIP or JOD), make sure you understand how to use e-Signature to authorize your purchase.
- If your current device isn't working, check out potential Warranty solutions before your buy a new device.
- A $35 Device Connection Charge is due at sale.
Ready to buy?
- If you're not yet part of the T-Mobile family, join us!
- Already with us? Log in to your account to shop.
Order already on its way?
- If you're new to T-Mobile and haven't yet created your account, check your order status with your:
- Order number
- Billing Zip Code
- Last name
- If you've already created your T-Mobile.com account, log in to your account to check your order status.
Orders requiring a signature upon delivery FAQs
A signature requirement is added to high value orders to help protect against theft. In general, if the order includes a smartphone, it’s likely a signature will be required at delivery. The signature requirement is determined by the T-Mobile distribution center during shipping.
If you purchased a device, especially a smartphone, it is highly likely a signature will be required. We will alert you if ‘signature is required during delivery’ in the order confirmation and order shipped notifications sent by T-Mobile via email or SMS. After the order is shipped, you can also visit UPS.com/tracking, enter the order tracking number from your T-Mobile Order Shipped notification, and check for the ‘Signature Required’ alert at the top of the page along. While you’re there, check the expected delivery date set by UPS and sign-up for UPS notifications about the delivery.
Once the order is on its way, re-routing options may be available from UPS using their UPS My Choice service.
Please call T-Mobile Customer Care at 1-800-937-8997 and a we will help to re-process and re-ship your order. You will receive a refund to your original payment card for any amount T-Mobile charged for that order. This process usually takes 7-10 days, including the refund to the payment card.
Need to return your trade-in device?
- The fastest way is to return it at a T-Mobile store. This way, you don't have to worry about finding your label, printing it, and packing the box.
- If shipping is required or more convenient for you, learn how to ship us your trade-in device.
- JUMP! upgrades: Your order status will say JUMP! upgrade in the top right.
- T-Mobile Authorized Retailer: These locations can't accept trade-ins. The store locator tells you the type of store.
- Other retailers: Trade-ins associated with purchases from other retailers like Apple, BestBuy, Samsung, and Walmart must be shipped.
Still need help?
- Log in to your account online for the easiest way to upgrade, check out the video on this page for more information on how to upgrade online.
- Visit us at a T-Mobile store
- Contact Us for assistance.
Was this helpful?