The TVision HUB is a 4K HMDI connected media and streaming device. The TVision HUB with Google TV is retired. The accessory is no longer available for purchase or replacement.
In the box
The TVision HUB comes with everything you need to get started.
- TVision HUB
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- (2) AAA batteries
2 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash
480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p and 4Kx2K
802.11ac 2x2 MIMO 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi
|Bluetooth||BLE version 5.0|
|Voice Support||Google Assistant|
HDMI enabled TV, 4K Ultra HD TV required for viewing 4K content
- To connect to your TV, plug your TVision HUB into any open HDMI port on the TV.
- Plug the micro-USB cable provided into the TVision HUB (port marked with DC 5V), and plug the adapter into a power outlet or an available USB input on your TV. Use the power adapter provided with the device to ensure the device is receiving the appropriate amount of power.
- Open the back of the remote and insert the batteries.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your remote.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to finish setup and device activation.
Check out our guides on how to use your TVision HUB.
Wi-Fi device; requires Internet connection and compatible router. Subscription required for streaming services. Video at up to 4K; depends on Internet connection and streaming source.
Was this helpful?